Friday, August 14, 2009

In the midst of the storm

In the midst of the trial I'm glad I can say I have a God that knows my every need. I have a God that cares for me. Even the little things. I have a God that wants what's best for me. Even if what's best is to allow me to go through a storm. That storm is there to change me. It's there to strengthen my faith. That storm is what's going to get me to that next step. There's a purpose for that storm. And, He's there through it all. He gives me peace in the midst of the storm. He gives me strength in the midst of the storm. I'm thankful for my God. I'm thankful for His grace and mercy. It really does surpass all understanding. Because of Him I'm able to stand. I have strength through Him. I have joy in the midst of the storm. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: