Monday, August 3, 2009

Chicken 2

So, this is what it looked like when it came out of the oven.
I was putting the Cream of Chicken in it and decided let's go for it and add the sour cream. Then, I decided let's go for it and do cheese and biscuits. You can never have too much cheese. Well, maybe you can.
Here's where I had added the biscuits. What? Those don't look like biscuits? I was informed that what I make is called "drop biscuits". I don't roll them out and cut them out. I drop them on the pan. Makes sense to me. Hey! When you have three kids and one of them is screaming becuase you actually left her sitting there and aren't holding her would you make the traditional biscuits? Not me!

And the end result was.... Yummy yummy for my tummy! The biscuits kind of soaked down into the other stff. I was good and I hope to make it again.

No comments: