Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He is moving and great things are going to happen.

God is moving in a mighty way. He's reaching out and changing people. He's preparing us for the work that's coming. For the revival that's coming. I can feel it. It's like we are right on the edge and He's about to push us off into revival. I didn't realize that this isn't just going on in our little ol' church here in Livermore, but all over the world. The Lord is preparing us. The devil is attacking us too. But, our eyes are open to his tricks. We are aware of what he's doing. We don't need to fight back, but to stand. He's attacking marriages, finances, families... He's attacking with sicknesses, depression... I think he knows we are on the brink of a great revival and he's scared. His time is almost up.

Jarrod and I are planning a trip to Houston the middle of next month. We will be driving to Farmington, NM first and preaching that Sunday, September 20. We are so excited that God wants to use us. The next Sunday we will be preaching for Bro.Spencer in Houston. The following Sunday we will be back in Farmington. God has a plan. He's preparing us for revival and He's going to use us for this revival. This is awesome and we are so excited!


For thou oh Lord are a shield for me.
My glory, You lift my head!


Power In The Name

Power in the name of Jesus
Salvation in the name of Jesus
Freedom in the name of Jesus
Everything I need
Protection in the name of Jesus
Deliverance in the name of Jesus
Healing in the name of Jesus
Everything I need is in that name

I wish I would known
About the cross, Your blood
Your tears, Your love
You did this for me
I went for so long
Wishing I would have been told
About how You love me so
I'll stand and testify
About the One who saved my life
Nobody greater and that's no lie
This s what I know and I believe it!

Words and Music by James Avery Simms

1 comment:

Rebekka said...

I am so excited to see you!! and finally meet your beautiful kids :) I just found out we don't have to go to a follow up in 6 weeks!! YAY!!! God is awesome! He is doing GREAT THINGS! Love you