Monday, February 8, 2010

Not My Favorite Week

Ugh!  This week!  I'm hating this week and I'm eager for it to be over.
Thursday, I think it was, we got a letter on our door letting us know that there will inspections this week.  The day before that we got one saying a meeting has been scheduled for us with the manager of the place we live in.  Also, there is a guy that's going to come and inspect our fire sprinklers... tomorrow.  So that left me Friday day, Saturday, and today to make this place shine.  Let's just say that it's an exhausting thing to do when you have 2.5 tornadoes living with you. 
It's the end of today and although my house is cleaner, it's still not what I would call clean.  The guy starts inspecting each place at 7:30 in the morning.  That leaves me somewhere between 45 minutes to an hour and a half to finish everything.  I should be in bed right now, but I'm in a little bit of pain (Aunt Flo) and I don't want to lay there stressing about the manager leaving another note on our door saying our place is too cluttered and she needs to inspect it again.  Only for her to not show up, but leave another note saying she's coming and still not show up.  Yeah, she really did that.  It stresses me out every time.  I hate living here.  I hate the invasion of privacy.  But, I guess I have to deal with it until God moves us.  No telling when that's going to happen.  Certain things have taken place (I've been asked not to tell yet) that might change our plan of moving to New Mexico.  So now that's up in the air.
We've been having some awesome services at church!  We are in the middle of transitioning from one building to another and we've been having revival services Sunday night, Thursday night, and Friday night.  Along with the normal services Sunday morning and Wednesday night.  That's the light that shines during this week. 
Oh, and I have a dreaded doctor's appointment Thursday.  I don't want to talk about it.  I just want this week to be over. 

1 comment:

Rebekka said...

Mmm I feel your pain =( Thats how our life was in the apartments in houston. Seems like every week they were checking the fire alarms. (so they would set them off while my NEWBORN WAS SLEEPING!!) Then they would come in my house to check them. (knocking on my door while I was trying to pump) The water was NEVER WORKING! I hated that place! But that too did pass =) Just keep telling yourself this too shall pass!!! It will!!!