Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A couple of things

1. I hate Halloween.

I hate having to explain to my four year old son that the "man" in that yard will not hurt him. That he's just some stuffing in clothes and a pumpkin. I'm thankful that Jesus kept him from having nightmares about it. I've thought about getting away during Halloween, but where could we go to get away from it all? I thought of going camping. But, you have those weird people that like to sacrifice animals in the woods and stuff. I hate Halloween.


2. I'm so glad to be home.

Vacation is good for a person. It's nice to relax and get away from all the stresses and worries of life. It helps to get a new perspective on things. Like living in a 16 foot rv helps you appreciate your small townhome/apartment. Sometimes I miss the small space though. It's so much easier to clean.

1 comment:

Rebekka said...

Ditto on the Halloween comment. I am sure it is nice to be home! :) Can't wait until your home is just next door to us :):):)