Thursday, March 18, 2010

A new perspective, sorta

There's something refreshing about rearranging a room.  It's nice to get a new perspective on things and find a new place for things. 
About a year and a half ago Jarrod and I decided that we would be moving to New Mexico.  That is where we thought God wanted us.  Certain events have taken place that have changed our decision about moving there.  For now we are here. 
Well, a year and a half ago I started boxing up our stuff in preparation for the move.  We had a yard sale, but eventually bought some things to replace the ones we sold.  The other day I decided to unbox everything.  Well, not everything.  We don't have anywhere to put the million and one books.  So spring cleaning has been a sort of redecorating.  It's been nice, but exhausting.  Now our house feels more like a home.  Now I'm not embarrassed to invite people over.  Just call first so I can clean up the mess the tornadoes have made.

1 comment:

Rebekka said...

=) I remember our rearranging days! lol