Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cameras!

A little before Simeon was born Jarrod's wonderful sister (one of the three wonderful sisters he has) gave us a digital camera.  She wanted a new one and was so wonderful and gracious to give us her old one.  Up until then we had been using a Polaroid and disposable cameras.  Well about a year ago (I probably have that wrong) it broke.  So Jarrod went online (Ebay, I think) and bought another one exactly the same.  A month ago I lost it somewhere in our house.  So my wonderful husband bought me a new camera off of craigslist.  It was a Kodak Easy Share.  Two weeks after enjoying it's wonderfulness it broke.  Yep, two weeks!  So, my wonderful husband bought me a new camera for Christmas.  This one was from the store!  I don't like it.  The pictures are delayed.  You can't do that when you have kids.  Your camera needs to be quick.  Real quick.  Because, those kids won't smile forever.  Then I found our other camera.  I was so happy!  But, then I broke it.  It won't turn on.  I have our Christmas pictures on that thing!  And guess what?  I lost the second one Jarrod got me for Christmas.  I am not a happy camper right now! 

No comments: